AAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

severely disappointed (out of character)

3 posters

Go down

severely disappointed (out of character) Empty severely disappointed (out of character)

Post  Just Justin Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:21 pm

I'm posting this as Matthew, not Just Justin. I can honestly say I have not been too happy with what's been going on here, and I don't think I'm the only one. I don't know if I'm breaking any taboos posting the next few things, but I am a little upset. First and foremost, Red Hot Kid, I had nothing to do with the descision on booking. You and I wrote a great roleplay and without a doubt you were supposed to get the belt in a 3-way. I have no idea why u were put in a squash match with Danny Master, and I really do apologise if you think I had anything to do with it. I PM u in good faith, having talked to Danny, that that was the plan. I really don't know what happened and feel u got screwed, first by trusting me in the RP and then in the booking.
Danny, I know that u aren't a full-time GM and i DO just want to say that u didn't need to step up and do this, but you did. Seriously, congratulations and good for you. That takes cojones :-) But I DO have questions about the booking. Doctor (and YOU, I may add) agree to create a stable. Then Doctor goes AWOL, and u break up the stable, saying someone 'told you' that you're turning on me. Who told you? U were acting GM. But I am upset about how your booking yourself. You agreed that Red Hot would go over us in the 3-way and u and I would blow off the fued. Now all of a sudden you squash the Kid and booked yourself in a title match? Man, that's uncool because u went back on your word to me and the Kid, and in turn made it seem like I lied to Red Hot. I want to clear up it's not about the belt; it's a stupid comp. game and I could care less. It has to do with you seeming to change the plan at the last minute and 'Danny Master' coming out ahead.
I know you're trying your best danny, but still, if you could post a reply as to WHAT happened I'd appreciate it. I've been doing AAW pro bono because my contract ended almost 3 weeks ago, but I did this because I wanted AAW to be the best possible. I hope i didn't come off to accusing or as a dick, but some answers would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Just Justin

Back to top Go down

severely disappointed (out of character) Empty Re: severely disappointed (out of character)

Post  RedHotKid Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:07 am

RedHotKid

Back to top Go down

severely disappointed (out of character) Empty Re: severely disappointed (out of character)

Post  Chris Newberry Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 am

Justin, I've also stayed on past my contract expiration as well. Mine expired about 2 weeks ago, 10/1/2010. From what is being said in live chat, Danny been prema/ip banned from TWG. I've also asked DocSpock and found out the roster up for deletion after the season ends.

Chris Newberry

Back to top Go down

severely disappointed (out of character) Empty Just feel bad for Red Hot

Post  Just Justin Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:39 am

I know i'm not the only one staying past my contract and the like, my apologies :-) I was just REALLY ticked at what happened to Red Hot Kid. Here's a man who trusted ME enough to lay down the belt in an awesome RP, and Danny switched it without telling anyone and I keep the belt, making ME look like a liar and cheat. Yeah, I just read Danny was banned/fired, I just wish he had responded before doing so because he may have had legit reasons, and now with no defense he just looks like a 'power booker', destroying two PPV of roleplay to break up a group, squash the no 1 contender then book himself in a title match. My only joy was that it actually went to a draw, denying Danny a title :-) IDK maybe Danny had his reasons, but I really do want to apologise to Red Hot. We should be ending this promotion with him as champ, not I.

Just Justin

Back to top Go down

Post  RedHotKid Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:22 pm

hey man shit happends hopefully doc gets his computer issues fixed soon cuz he needs to get back here, i did the rp b/c i thought it would be a great angle and it was n he switched it up put you two up against each other then i just fought UNO who wasnt even in the title picture and lost? what was that all about man danny really screwed up i was really starting to like this fed n sucks that mark lost vgm status cuz he could have fixed it all....
Red Hot Kid "the guy who gave the belt back, never lost it and got screwed" is Vince Mc. around? seems like a screw job!

RedHotKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum