AAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Room

3 posters

Go down

The Dark Room Empty The Dark Room

Post  Danny Master Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:11 pm

The camera pans to Danny Master's locker room, its silent and you can't see anything. Suddenly a ball of fire comes up and you can see two hands. These hands move and you can see a sekleton, it's Danny Master. He throws the fire into a chimney and you can see a room wit one couch and no lights.

Danny Master: So its Just Justin Absolute Adrenaline are sacrificing, aye. He will be gone from this cruel world, he will join mine.

Dann Master throws fire and it shows a dart board with Just Justin on it. It burns to Danny Master's sick laughter.

Danny Master: Yes, yes burn, just like Just Justin will.

John Baker: What does he mean?

Mike Brand: Not quite sure, but I got a bad feeling about this guy.

Danny Master: Looking at fire gives you the best damn feeling.

John Baker: This guy needs some help.

Danny Master eats the fire in his hand and throws another fireball and the screen goes to black but you can still hear Danny Master's voice.

Danny Master: I'm going to burn him and mess him up inside. Just what this earth did to me. So Justin, I'd watch your back, hug your wife, remind your children that you love them and stay away from me before bad things happen.

Mike Brand: Woah.

John Baker: Bad things?

TBC

Danny Master

Back to top Go down

The Dark Room Empty Re: The Dark Room

Post  Admin Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Everything is great, but could you not go into the "fantasy realm" so much, I don't want my wrestlers doing kamehame's in the ring Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://aawforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Master Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:34 pm

kk I'm looking at something big next season and by big I mean like Ministry Of Darkness. Well that's the actual idea lol.

Danny Master

Back to top Go down

The Dark Room Empty Nice

Post  Just Justin Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:44 am

I like that I got paired with you right away; you're really pushing my rp skills to the max. I wasn't expecting to go so far into Justin's dark side right off the bat but I can see good things happening. If nothing else, it's a hell of a fed opener. :-)

Just Justin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum