AAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RED HOT KID has come to AAW

Go down

RED HOT KID has come to AAW Empty RED HOT KID has come to AAW

Post  RedHotKid Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:32 am

*Camera Fades into a old destroyed house with Red Hot Kid sitting inside as he begins to speak* Hello everyone, I am the Red Hot Kid, i reside in New Orleans, Louisiana. This house right here well whats left of it, was my old home b4 the B*tch Katrina (hurricane Katrina) came through and had my house with 6 feet of water... i now have a new home and its the AAW, so get ready for the insane , high flying, hardcore style that is Red Hot Kid, when i was younger around 15-17 i was in a backyard fed. called IUW "Insane Underground Wrestling", b4 the fed closed i was one holding the IUW title at the end of it all , i had it all done to me i was put through tables on fire, hit with florescent light bulbs, thrown through thumbtacks, but in the end i came out the champion...I then moved on, but Katrina stopped me in my tracks to i had to relocate and during this time i learned how to really be a true wrestler.... also this past year My football team The New Orleans Saints won for the first time The Superbowl XLIV, this reunited the city and made me realize that I can achieve anything if the saints can do it... So Be ready for me when we collide in the ring all of my matches i put my body on the line for the fans....Remember your body will be on the line also! "Red Hot starts yelling and repeating "WHO DAT?" *the Camera shows the rest of the house where you can still see the water line taller than Red Hot's Head, then the camera fades*

Thank you all and im glad to be here!
Red Hot Kid, i have been in a writen league where i would have to send in copys of Promos and Trash talking etc. so im not new to this rp thing! Good Day my fellow Wrestlers.

RedHotKid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum