AAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Hot Kid's Drive to the show.

3 posters

Go down

Red Hot Kid's Drive to the show. Empty Red Hot Kid's Drive to the show.

Post  RedHotKid Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:54 pm

*Camera fades into the back of Red Hot Kid's Limo on the way to the show the New Orleans Bounce is blasting throughout the limo, Red Hot Kid moves to the stereo and turns it down while he grabs the camera and centers it to his face..

Red Hot Kid: Welcome to the drive before you dive show, brought to you by yours truly Red Hot Kid! Now i don't know why they have me facing this "submission artist" every show, Tricky Rick, b/c he is pure garbage. OOO i can grab your arm and twist it, who cares the fans want to see high flying, hardcore, innovative style wrestling not the same old garbage every week! After i destroy Tricky Rick tonight, IF THIS DRIVER WOULD HURRY UP, i want a shot at the title somewhere down the road. Yes Just Justin your title, so hold on to it for me, keep it shinny because soon my friend it will be in the hands of the New Orleans Legend Red Hot Kid.

*Red Hot Kid shows an old picture of him holding a IWGP Junior heavyweight title 5 years ago.

Red Hot Kid: Now these were the good old days. Hey Driver stop here i need to get something.

*Red Hot Kid gets out the car, enters the store with female fans running towards him screaming, security has him protected , He tells them to let the blonde through. Red Hot Kid buys a Dutch cigarillo and picks up the beautiful girl and carries her to the car.

Red Hot Kid: Well looks like i got everything i need here to celebrate, im gonna roll me a victory L and me and home girl are gonna have a party but before I indulge i will fly around the ring fainting out Rick and hit the Hot Spot putting an end to this once and for all.

*The Camera shows Red Hot Kid putting the music back on as him and the unknown female start making out he lifts his head up and says "SHOW TIME BABY, WHO DAT?", Red hot kid covers the camera with his hand while they start getting frisky.

Last edited by RedHotKid on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fix rp)

RedHotKid

Back to top Go down

Red Hot Kid's Drive to the show. Empty what a putz

Post  Tricky Rick Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:26 am

The camera zooms into the office where Tricky Rick runs his multi-million dollar real estate firm. Rick is sitting at his desk watching the Red Hot Kids promo. Close up on Rick.
Tricky Rick: "Maybe drinking before a match is a mistake...you don't even know who you're facing. You wont be losing to me again, I'm facing that overgrown koala boy. No, you'll be losing to someone else. Every fed has a comic relief for the fans to crack up over...you are ours. 'I'm high flying and hardcore'...yeah...that's why you 'Cried Like a Little Girl'(registered Trademark taunt) last time we met. 'You're Not Worth My Time' (registered Trademark taunt). Now for real business...koala boy, I don't care how big you are...because everyone who faces me eventually 'Taps Like a B!tch'(registered Trademark Finisher)
The camera zooms out as Rick gets up to head for the arena

Tricky Rick

Back to top Go down

Red Hot Kid's Drive to the show. Empty Re: Red Hot Kid's Drive to the show.

Post  Danny Master Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:19 am

Do you mind if I change your name in this Red Hot Kid because there's a change of plans Wink

Danny Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Master Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Sorry guys we can't really use it anyway due to twg rules. We unfortunately can't use alcohol anyway.

Danny Master

Back to top Go down

Red Hot Kid's Drive to the show. Empty ?

Post  RedHotKid Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:57 pm

aaa i got you i just read Just Justin's rp do u want me to do something with that?

RedHotKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down