AAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tricky vs Surf

2 posters

Go down

Tricky vs Surf Empty Tricky vs Surf

Post  Tricky Rick Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:32 pm

The camera zooms in on Tricky Rick, sitting behind the C.E.O. desk of his multi million dollar real estate company. Rick looks up at the camera and sneers.
Tricky Rick: "It seems once again the Fed has called on me to rid them of these foreign invaders. First they had me embarrass that punk kid from Louisiana. Now I know what you're thinking, Louisiana is part of the United States...WRONG! It use to be, but now it is just a worthless third world country...and I should know, I've made a fortune in real estate. Then they asked me to subdue the overgrown koala, which I easily did. Tonight...well tonight they want me to cleanse the fed of yet another foreigner-Surf. Well, Surf's up [BEEP]! Hope you have insurance, because I don't have a conscious. You WILL experience extreme pain, and once again my hand will be raised in victory."

Tricky Rick gets up from his desk, grabs his gear bag, and heads to the arena.

Camera man: "I can't believe this guy. Someone needs to tell this arrogant piece of [BEEP] off!"
Sound Guy: "No don't...he owns the mortgage to my family's house."

Camera goes black.

Tricky Rick

Back to top Go down

Tricky vs Surf Empty Re: Tricky vs Surf

Post  Danny Master Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:49 pm

This will be used in another show Wink Show's already confirmed and I did an RP for you guys I will still use it though because it's a good RP.

Danny Master

Back to top Go down

Tricky vs Surf Empty well then

Post  Tricky Rick Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:20 am

edit the part about surf, putting him in the past and make some derogatory statement about the fancy pants English prissy crash who I now face.
How do you view past shows?

Tricky Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Master Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:26 am

I just used this one and you go to calander and go back. Sorry bout the really crappy show.

Danny Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down