AAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Hot Kid vs Tricky Rick Feud.

Go down

Red Hot Kid vs Tricky Rick Feud. Empty Red Hot Kid vs Tricky Rick Feud.

Post  RedHotKid Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:41 pm

* the camera fades into Red Hot Kid's locker room while he prepares for his match, he begins to speak
Red Hot Kid: Well AAW let me tell you a little something about myself. I am from New Orleans, Louisiana home of seafood and jazz music. Yes i survived hurricane Katrina, came back to no home but i bounced back. Now enough with this introduction stuff, Tricky Rick, *Red Hot Kid starts to laugh*, You really want a war with the most high flying, dare devil in this company maybe even the business today? Okay well guess what YOU GOT IT! Yeah you might have left me bloody in the ring but I came out the victor. The fans don't like you Rick, they like to see stars like myself doing things they have never seen before in the ring. You will get 100% Red Hot Kid tonight. So lace up your pretty boy boots and get ready for a war! I back down to no challenger and you are not an exception! Tonight...Yes tonight I will put you down 1..2..3.. and the fans will go crazy when i put you in the Hot Spot and dump you on your head, and as for you well you might want to get a new job after i destroy you... *Red Hot Kid Stares in the camera and says WHO DAT? Turns away and starts to stretch, The camera fades out as Red Hot Kid turns up the New Orleans Hip-Hop he is listening to on his radio

RedHotKid

Back to top Go down