AAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvatore Bellomo's biography

Go down

Salvatore Bellomo's biography Empty Salvatore Bellomo's biography

Post  Salvatore Bellomo Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:27 pm

!!! If you want to get the entire target "Click Maniac", just send me a pm and in maximum 2 weeks, you'll be getting 60 tp's. !!!

Ring name(s):

THE BLOW'S POWER
THE BELGIAN RAGE
THE MASKED VOLCANO
THE ANGEL OF DEATH

Height 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)

Billed height 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)

Billed weight 102.9 kg (227 lb)

Born April 24, 1990

Trained by RonaldReedijk

Debut September 2010

Actual Federation:

WGF - Wrestling Game Federation - Absolute Adrenaline Wrestling

Favorite sentences :

"If I were you, I wouldn't do that!"
"It's actually what you're saying but not doing!"
"How the hell dare you!"

Personal Life :
Salvatore Bellomo looks like a very nice person. But actually he doesn't. He doesn't have lots of friends because he is always thinking of him. He does the right thing for him. He can be as good as bad. If he helps someone, he will try to get something back. He knows what he wants and he knows that he will get want he wants to.

Professional Career :

Salvatore Bellomo is a very young wrestler. When he was young, he has admired the biggest wrestlers superstar in the world. He did the Belgian Wrestling School (BWS) to train himself. Then he decided to leave BWS away to try to get into a federation. On 16 september 2010 he got into the federation of the GM Nuclear Doctor (WGF - Wrestling Game Federation - Absolute Adrenaline Wrestling). Salvatore Bellomo is beginning his career. He is fighting some strong people on this fed to try to make his way into this federation.

Salvatore Bellomo

Back to top Go down