AAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chris VS Salvatore

4 posters

Go down

chris VS Salvatore Empty chris VS Salvatore

Post  Salvatore Bellomo Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:08 am

As the arena is waiting for something happening, the Salvatore Bellomo’s entrance song is loudly heard in the arena.

Mike Brand: Oh yes, ladies and gentleman. Here is one of the young superstar. I’m looking forward to see what he can do!

John Baker: Yes, and let’s see what this young guy got to say right now!

Salvatore Bellomo makes his way to the ring. Salvatore grabs a microphone and starts talking.

Salvatore : Hey! How are you all doing? I mean I’m glad to be here tonight and I’d like to introduce myself. I’m Salvatore Bellomo and I’m the 3rd generation of wrestler in my family. I’ve been trained by my grandfather lots of time as I was young. So tonight I’ll show up what I’ve learned from him…

Suddenly Chris Newberry’s song is heard out and makes his way to the ring.

Mike Brand : This is going to be interesting and exciting now!

John Baker : Wait Mike! What is Chris doing here? I mean Salvatore hadn’t finished talking yet!

Chris : Wait, wait, wait! If you don’t mind Salvatore, I’d like you to get away ‘cause I got to say something!

Salvatore : What do you mean Chris? Who the hell are you?

Chris : I’m the one! The one who will make you tape out!

Mike Brand : I like this guy.

John Baker : yeah, but he should be careful about his words!

Salvatore : Shut up! You’re a …

Suddenly Chris hits Salvatore with his microphone. Salvatore is knocked down.

The GM’s song is heard in the arena and the audience is cheering. The GM is showing up with a microphone in his hands.

Nathan Fillion : Well guys, I’m glad to see both of you here tonight because I got some plans for you. Tonight Chris Newberry goes one on one against Salvatore Bellomo and you should get ready because that’s going to be right here, right now!
The two wrestlers star at each other while the audience is cheering.

Salvatore Bellomo

Back to top Go down

chris VS Salvatore Empty Re: chris VS Salvatore

Post  Admin Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:11 am

Guys, seriously... Stop controlling the GM and your feud partner!

Admin
Admin

https://aawforum.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Master Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:13 am

Lol his feuding partner hasn't been on yet though Razz

Danny Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Master Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:15 am

Wait he has but not very much

Danny Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Newberry Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:46 am

(I haven't been posting much as I am very busy but here's my reply. ND, he actually did a good job with expressing my character and I do give Salv a few points for creativity on that end. I did also consent to this and allow him and I think he will allow me as well but this is RP.)

In the ring, Chris has an evil look on his face as he cracks his knuckles while staring down Salvatore Bellomo in the middle of the ring waiting for the ref to call the match.

"Maybe I will knock you out with my sledgehammer after making you take out to my Star Strangle Shooter." replied Chris.

Chris Newberry

Back to top Go down

Post  Salvatore Bellomo Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Thank you Chris. you're reply is very good. From next week, we will write roleplay in a different way then Smile

Salvatore Bellomo

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Master Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Chris Newberry wrote:(I haven't been posting much as I am very busy but here's my reply. ND, he actually did a good job with expressing my character and I do give Salv a few points for creativity on that end. I did also consent to this and allow him and I think he will allow me as well but this is RP.)

In the ring, Chris has an evil look on his face as he cracks his knuckles while staring down Salvatore Bellomo in the middle of the ring waiting for the ref to call the match.

"Maybe I will knock you out with my sledgehammer after making you take out to my Star Strangle Shooter." replied Chris.

Don't worry it's just since you probably wont RP so it wont matter.

Danny Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Newberry Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Danny,

I can roleplay but I do have to deal with a gazillion other things. One of the most important right now is rl stuff including my hosting company I run online and am owner of. I will attempt to actively roleplay further for the next show.

Chris Newberry

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Master Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:18 pm

I never said you can't lol.

Danny Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down