AAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on here?!!! Chris newberry - Salvatore Bellomo - John Baker

Go down

What's going on here?!!!  Chris newberry - Salvatore Bellomo - John Baker Empty What's going on here?!!! Chris newberry - Salvatore Bellomo - John Baker

Post  Salvatore Bellomo Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:36 pm

As the lights go off and then switch on, Salvatore bellomo is making is way to the arena. We can see some sofa's and chairs there.

Salvatore Bellomo : Well, good evening ladies and gentleman. Welcome to my Amazing little show on here. I won't be long, I just want to get some explanations about last night! As you know, I've beaten Chris Newberry. That dude tapped out. Because he couldn't get the Adrenaline Title, this ass got the Rising Star Title. Does it mean that the first one who tap out get a title? Well, I'll find out right here right now because my guest tonight is John Baker!

John Baker looks suprised. He takes a microphone and looks at Salvatore Bellomo.

Salvatore Bellomo : Come on John! Are you aware of your actions last nights? You shouldn't be here because you're putting AAW down. I wont wait anylonger! Give me some explanations right now!!!

SAlvatore Bellomo looks at John Baker and waits for him.

Salvatore Bellomo

Back to top Go down