AAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Justin...Just Better then you...

Go down

Just Justin...Just Better then you... Empty Just Justin...Just Better then you...

Post  Just Justin Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:34 am

Mark this day down in your calander, because everyone will be asking you...where were you when it was announced? Where were you when the balance of power shifted? WHERE WERE YOU when AAW went green...Green with envy! My name is Justin; Just Justin, and I'm just...blessed. Son of a senator and president of a fortune 500 company, I've been sitting in on boardroom meetings since I was eight; broke my first man at ten and made my first million by the time I was fourteen. I've had the best eduacation, the best personal trainers, the best...well, everything. I know, I know, I'm lucky; but THAT'S why I'm here. For a few brief moments you can forget about the awful life you live, about your crummy nine to five job, about your bills, about your growing pot belly and your ugly wife...for a few brief moments you can cheer for me. Just Justin. And you can pretend to BE me. Just Justin. And when you leave, just having SEEN me will inspire you to do better, BE better in life. I will inspire you; my gift back to the community.
And please, 'fellow' athletes, there is NO shame in coming in second to me. I know you're just doing your best, and I respect that. I BELIEVE in you. Just being in the same ring as me shows that I respect you. But I will not take it easy on you. I just want you to remember ONE thing, as you stare up at the ceiling listening to my victory music; It's not personal, only business.

Just Justin

Back to top Go down