AAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(non-fued) Just Justin meets CHESSMAN

2 posters

Go down

(non-fued) Just Justin meets CHESSMAN Empty (non-fued) Just Justin meets CHESSMAN

Post  Just Justin Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:53 am

Camera opens up in a backstage hall. Chessman is seen sitting at a table by the wall, surrounded by his nurse and various chess enthusiasts. The people are smiling and watching intently as Chessman places his piece, making move after move that is causing growing distress in his opponent, a middle-aged man in bifocals. The crowd is watching TOO intently as they fail to notice three figures making their way to the table; Just Justin and his two bodyguards, Mr. Black and Mr. White. Just Justin watches the match intenty, showing no emotion. He then makes a small movement with his fingers. Mr. Black growls and puts himself forward, scaring the crowd back. Mr. Black walks over and stares pointedly at Chessman's opponent, who gulps and bolts off the chair.

Just Justin- Ah, chess! The sport of nobility! Kings would actually use this as a way to settle matters of state without bloodshed. A keen eye, the ability to plan ahead...and the ruthlessness to sacrifice a few pawns for the sake of the game. I've spent many a moment idly playing with my instructors...mind if I sit?

Without waiting for a response Just Justin sits down opposite of Chessman. Chessman, who had been blinking like he had come out of a daze with the loss of his opponent, focuses on Just Justin.

Chessman- Are you my Daddy?

Just Justin (under his breath) God, the tabloids would LOVE that...(out loud)No, no I'm not. Actually, I can't tell with the mask, but I think you're older then me.

Just Justin twirls his fingers again and Mr. Black resets the board. Chessman's eyes are almost hypnotically drawn to the pieces being set-up and offers no complaint. Just Justin smiles and makes the first move. Almost without thinking Chessman's hand blur as he counters. Just Justin slowly loses his smile and for a few minutes all you can hear is the sound of pieces moving on the board. After about the twentieth move, Just Justin suddenly looks down the hall, mouth agape.

Just Justin-My God! Chessman! What's that?

Chessman's eyes barely move to the hallway, but even that is enough for Just justin to reach over and quickly move a few pieces on the board. With a smirk he crosses his arms over his chest.

My mistake. I believe it's your move.

Chessman stares at the board, frowning. he then reaches over and moves one of his pieces.

Chessman- Checkmate.

All expression leaves Just Justin's face. He stares deadpan at chessman, who smiles back, as if waiting for a rematch. Just Justin twirls his fingers and Mr. Black darts forward, throwing the board up in the air and scattering the peices. Chessman stares wide-eyed in horror as his chess pieces bounce all over the floor, making a strange gargling noise in his throat. Just Justin holds out his hand and Mr. White puts a folded newspaper in his hand. just Justin starts to open the paer on the table.

That...was...magnifecent. Capturing me in the Hangman's Gallows. With a bishop instead of the queen, no less! You are a SAVANT. You can predict the flow of battle, measuring ups and downs, knowing the value of the players...so tell me, how are you at...stocks?

Just justin smiles and turns the newspaper to the business section. But suddenly the strange gargle in Chessman's throat bursts out into a scream of primal rage, causing just Justin to jump back and his bodyguards to get in front of him. Almost foaming at the mouth Chessman shrieks and tears the newspaper in half. He then graps the table and SLAMS it against the wall, completely splintering it. Gnashing his teeth he slowly picks up his chess pieces, staring murder at Just Justin. After collecting them all, with one last indignant look back over his shoulder, he stalks off.

Camera follows Chessman for a moment, then pans back to Just Justin and his bodyguards faces. They're all staring deadpan at Chessman, watching him leave.

Just Justin- Excitable chap, isn't he?

Mr. White- Word.

Camera fades to black.

Just Justin

Back to top Go down

(non-fued) Just Justin meets CHESSMAN Empty Later that same night...

Post  Chessman Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Later that same night, Just Justin and his entourage return to their private dressing room. He would have expected to see his attendants, his fully stocked bar and bartender, all the finest caviar and champagne. All these things and more he would have expected to find on any given night.

Not tonight however.

As he entered the room, his eyes widened and jaw dropped to the site he beholds.

Everything is covered by newspaper pages. Specifically, the stock pages. Dozens, maybe hundreds of pages have been stapled, taped and glued to all the surfaces of the room. Walls, parts of the floor and ceiling, tables chairs. Everything.

Individual stocks are circled and highlighted. Lines have been drawn from one stock to the next. Notes mapped out stocks progresession from one day to the next. Intermixed with all these notes are chess moves, in official chess notation. References to famous, and obscure, matches throughout the years. Timelines mapping out how chess tournaments cause changes in stock prices. All written in marker and crayon. There seems to be some chaotic flow to it all, like a flock of birds.

Until finally, today's stock prices. There are stocks circled that spell out (JUS) (TIN) and (MAS) (TER). Each of these stocks are then connected to drawings of a pawn and a king, but it's not clear which name points to which chess piece. Underneath is a question mark, and then the words 'Your Move'.

Chessman

Back to top Go down